New bottles unclean

Hello.

I’ve been using the new bottles for a while. I like the shape of the new bottles over original shakers. However, no matter how I clean the new bottles, there’s always a gross yellow green color at the bottom and tiny dark grinds I couldn’t wash off.
I haven’t had this problem with my other dishes.

Today, after cleaning the new bottles, I put in plain water and drank from them. There was a gross taste and I had to spit out.

Is anyone else experiencing this? How do you handle it?

Thanks and best.

??? Nah man In fact I find the bottles so easy to clean with just a simple rinse. I have never had anything stick to the insides. No clumping powder, no residue left over.

I recommend not leaving bottles for hours on end while open and letting it dry in there. I usually rinse them within a few hours tops. Also I have never once used anything other than huel powder and water in the bottles. If you are using something else, like milk, then maybe that’s your issue?

1 Like

Hey @piffgrim,
Sorry, this has been your experience with our new shaker! I sometimes will leave a little soap at the bottom of it and let it soak overnight but this should not be happening generally. Please drop our team an email at support@huel.com so we can look into this for you :two_hearts:

I’ve been using Huel for a little while and really like the bottle. It never leaks, It’s easy to drink from and honestly I think easy to clean. I usually just need a quick rinse? I only use water with my Huel. I will add some berries, peanut butter powder, or mint or something like that but still never a problem getting it clean and still smells “fresh”?

1 Like

I have found it is best to clean any container you use to mix huel immediately after drinking the mix. The flax seed dry’s and sticks quickly so a quick rinse right away will keep this from happening.

Thank you for the responses!