My long term experience

So I’ve been on some what of a mission with Huel lately and I thought it would be a good time to share. Bear with me please!

A little over two years ago, amidst my second kiddo, I was struggling to get myself out of bed to get my lunch together. I’d been eating like trash and was looking for ANYTHING that was healthy, quick and tasted anything like food. Thanks to however social media reads minds, a Huel add pops up in my timeline. I figure, why not. I ordered my first two bags, both vanilla. I have an extremely dull palette, so the reviews of consistency and taste had zero impact on my decision. Needless to say, I fell in love. I’ve been consuming Huel, in some form or flavor, for at least one meal, for the last two years. That was until this past March…

Welcome Covid-19 and all full on lockdown. I was still eating Huel here and there, but I was snacking and eating like complete garbage. I gained a ton of weight and felt like junk. I had Huel for all three meals in the past, but thought in order to REALLY achieve the weight loss I was after, I needed to REALLY commit to it. Fast forward to today, middle of week 6 of nothing but Huel. I’m down 25 lbs, thanks to the ability to TRULY weigh out and portion my caloric intake. It’s been incredible. I’ve been mixing in just a bit of powdered PB, but mostly alternating between vanilla and chocolate Huel. I don’t feel hungry, but it’s sometimes a struggle watching my family eat pizza. They’ve been relentless with that one.

So just in case you were wondering, you can completely live off this stuff and it can completely change your life. Thanks again Huel!

8 Likes

Seriously amazing, there are not many threads like this - Has it gotten any easier watching others eat delicious pizza :frowning:

Hahaha! I wish I could say yes. Some days I’m much more committed than others. The number on the scale and the energy I’ve gotten in cycling are enough to sustain.