Just started. How many shakes a day for everyone?

I too have to adjust because of the family. So far I’ve done 1 or 2 shakes every day. In fact the response from family has gone from, what fad thing are you on. To now it’s more genuine interest without the sarcasm.
Maybe I’ll be able to convert a few.

1 Like

That is totally how it goes! My family was skeptical for all of about a minute and now they’re all hooked! Just give 'em time. :smirk:

3 Likes

Troy,

I am trying to loose weight so using Huel for breakfast and lunch at 300 calories per meal with a regular dinner.

I started splitting it up also to several smaller meals. I blend it up about 1000 ml with 4 scoops (and lots of cinnamon) and some berries, keep in frig at work, and drink throughout the 8 hour day. It was way better for me then drinking the whole thing in two sessions.

1 Like

4 six days a week 3 one day with a meal for dinner

2 Likes

I only started Huel (my first ever experience with meal replacement shakes) two weeks ago, and have two a day (each one 500 calories, one at breakfast, one at lunch). I eat about 600 calories at dinner, usually something with chicken, beef, or pork and typically a snack of some sort ranging between 100-300 calories (I attempt to have fresh fruit in it but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a traditional dessert-type-thing with sugar at least half the time). Since all my mealtimes are earlier than most people’s (0500, 1100, and 1700 hours) I’m thinking about breaking that snack event into two smaller snacks, and moving one to about 1400 or so when I seem to get the munchies pretty bad at work.

I eat one 300 calorie (two scoop) shake for dinner (to eat a light meal before bed).

3 scoops x3 /day
No other food food. I can’t really eat much right now so Huel it is. And to be honest I love the stuff.

2 Likes

Do you use “Sea salt or Mineral salt”? I feel that would be beneficial to add in.

I usually do 2 x 500 calorie a day and eat dried fruit as snacks and a normal dinner. Occasionally when I travel for work I switch to 5 x 400 calorie shakes at 3 hour intervals for convenience since it can be hard to get healthy meals on the go.