Issues Receiving my Package

Hi,

First off, I just want to start by saying that I love Huel. I’ve been drinking it twice a day for several months and have found it is a great way to stay healthy and save money.

My issue lately has been with shipping. It seems Huel has decided to change distributors, which has caused a problem for me. I love in an apartment, and FedEx is unable to get into my building to leave a package. It used to be easy enough to sign in to FedEx and ask for the package to be left at one of the FedEx offices near me, and then I would just go pick it up. The new distribution center requires that the package be delivered to the address listed. This is has caused a lot of issues since I now have to pick up the package at a FedEx hub, which is nowhere near me. Plus, when I am home, the delivery driver makes no attempt to contact me.

I am hoping Huel will contact the distribution center to change this practice. I am finding it very frustrating and don’t understand why this center insists the package MUST be delivered to the address. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Mike. Have you tried making delivery preferences on FedEx manager? This may be able to help you with your issue. Check it out here: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fdmenrollment/

Hi Tyler,

Huel’s new distributor does not allow me to change my delivery address. I used to have the package held at the FedEx office near me, and I can’t do that anymore.

I can’t imagine I am the only one experiencing this. I hope you can find a way to let the distributor know this is not a very customer-friendly way of doing business. I actually have to wait for the package to NOT be delivered three times before I can go pick it up at the distribution center because the driver refuses to leave my package at the door.