I have to be honest. Huel 3.0 is a bust

I just finished my last sub and opened my first batch of 3.0 this week.

1. The taste isn’t as good as the last.
  2. The stuff doesn’t mix as well as the last.
    3. The stuff appears to be less condensed. Strangely enough it still says 100g is a serving. I feel like the serving size should be less due to this. The amount of powder you get from 100g is greater than 100g of the old stuff. I think this reason alone is why I said in #2, that it doesn’t mix well.

Right now I’m debating switching over to Huel black edition. I just don’t like that the cost of 6 black bags = cost of 7 white bags. :confused: … Decisions decisions.

Edit: I must’ve had my scale set wrong. I portioned some out today and #3 was no longer an issue. I guessing my scale wasn’t set to measure grams for mass last time I prepped, and I ended up eating more than I thought I was.

1 Like

Hi @JKDOS! Thank you so much for providing your feedback here. Hopefully you know that we truly appreciate our Hueligan’s thoughts and will surely communicate internally as to what changes might need to be made!

Again, I’m really sorry to hear you’re not a fan of v3.0. If you need anything else drop us a message to support@huel.com and we would be happy to assist further!

No problem. I see v1.1 is available for me to add to my subscription. I’ll continuing using and experimenting more with my v3, and if it doesn’t work out, I’ll add v1.1 to my next shipment.

I’m here to stay either way.

1 Like

I must’ve had my scale set wrong. I portioned some out today and #3 was no longer an issue. I guessing my scale wasn’t set to measure grams for mass last time I prepped, and I ended up eating more than I thought I was.

There is still a slight problem with mixing (mini clumps), but the experience is a lot better now that I’m getting the right amounts now.