Huel order never delivered

Hi I am a relatively new Huel user. I joined on the subscription service and my first months shipment was delivered in July with no issues. However my 2nd months order is missing. I never received a shipping email but when I checked my account page on Huel.com it said that it was delivered on 8/14/18 at 935am and left on porch. My wife was home all day and FEDEX never delivered ANYTHING. I emailed Huel and filled out the contact us form and no one from Huel has responded to my inquiry AT ALL. My order number is 161603. I would appreciate some help in this matter with either a replacement shipment with a signature required for delivery or a full refund of my $112.50. I really enjoyed my Huel last month but if this is how customer service is going to be going forward I can’t see myself continuing my subscription. NO RESPONSE FROM HUEL AT ALL!!! C’mon guys

Hi @Ludacris6290,

I’m sorry to hear you have not received your order. We’re currently transitioning to a new customer contact system which are resulting in longer than normal response times.

It appears Alex has helped you with your order and issued a full refund.

While we have limited control what happens to orders after they are in the hands of shipping partner. We will assist customers who have experience lost/stolen & damaged orders with replacements.

Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Sothan