Didn't Receive My Huel (RESOLVED)

I ordered a subscription to Huel on January 8 and still haven’t received my first order of Huel. I’ve gone back and forth with email to both Huel customer service and the fulfillment warehouse to no avail. Has anybody else experienced this lack of service? All I want is the product I paid and subscribed to, but it seems there is no effort to mailing out the basic starter kit? :cry:

Here was the last email I received, dated 9 days ago (to which I have replied “Vanilla” and haven’t heard from since):

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 1:58 PM USA Support <support@huel.gnatta.com wrote:

Hi Harrison,

Great to hear from you. Thanks for choosing Huel.

I am sorry that you have not received the Huel powder that you ordered due to a technical error on our end.

Please be assured that our team is aware of the issue and we are working to correct it as quickly as possible to prevent this from happening in the future.

If you could please let me know if you would like the Vanilla, Unflavored, Berry, or Chocolate-- we will send it right out to you.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Thank you,

Tyler

I haven’t gotten my product either! I was short 17 out of 32 bags ordered, over $467 in product and there’s no customer service number to call.

Hey Harrison. I see the error here–we just switched our email system and it looks like we didn’t capture your reply. I’ll process an order right now so we can get this Huel to you! I’ll add a treat or two for the troubles :wink:

We’ve refunded you for this order issue, Ann!

Thank you so much! And thanks for catching the error.
I’m very much looking forward to starting my Huel. :smiley:

To everyone: I did get my order fulfilled and I am pleased to say I’m starting my Huel tout de suite! Thanks to all who made it happen, I guess a software glitch left ordering haywire at the beginning of the year. But I’ve got mine and I couldn’t be happier! :metal::sunglasses::metal:

3 Likes

Happy to hear you received your order :slight_smile:

Join the club. It’s a recurring theme…

Hi there! I just reached out to you via direct messaging regarding the arrival of your order :grin: