Huel Findings after 6 Months of Using - TIPS

Trust me it is a problem, I wish they would be much more flexible on their subscriptions on the amount you want but I understand…it would be quite a logistical nightmare to accommodate everyone’s specific request so I just order more than I need.

Hey @DoctorMemory, you can change the number of bags as well if you go under “Manage Subscription Flavors”. You can order up to 16 bags per order I think.

500ml water, 3 scoops vanilla, half tsp chia flavoring, blender, sits overnight. My shaker bottle has a screw container on the bottom. I put three scoops in there plus flavoring in the morning so I can make another shake for lunch. Pretty sweet system.

3 Likes

I’m new to Huel and I agree with you on most of the things you said. I bought a vanilla and plain. I also agree go vanilla. However saw post today coming out with chocolate and berry versions can’t wait to try those.

I also drink a shaker full of water afterword if I’m not drinking coffee because the extra water actually helps it expand in your stomach and makes you feel really full.

The Huel shaker does seal completely. Make sure that the lip around the lid is clean, then putting a flat surface even put your hand underneath the candle created by the fliptop, and hold onto the top of the lid it directly west. It will twist for dinner then if you try to use that makeshift handle.

1 Like

If you like your shakes extra thick, try adding some “PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER”.
Example:
Mix your usual shake, but add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon PSYLLIUM powder per scoop of Huel. Mix well, and let rest in the fridge for a few hours.

Be warned that if you use too much PSYLLIUM powder your shake will be more like pudding and nearly undrinkable, so keep a spoon handy. LOL

The PSYLLIUM will add 4 grams of carbohydrates per teaspoon, but it is all fiber. It should also help you feel full and satisfied longer.

I hope other Huel users will find this tip helpful.

Happy Hueling everyone.
Thomas

2 Likes