- I would pick the vanilla flavored HUEL…the taste will make a big difference.
- HUEL does over time sink to the bottom of your shaker so if you sip it throughout the day just shake it up or you will end up with a big glob on the bottom.
- When you you finish your HUEL serving in your container, rinse it out ASAP. It litterly turns to glue and sticks…just rinse it out after you done that simple.
- The free HUEL shaker you get isn’t the best, it won’t seal sometimes so it will leak. Go buy your own shaker with a firm seal to prevent this because you do end up shaking it a lot.
- Buy in Groups of 2 Bags, it just makes sense, saves on shipping and when you are halfway through your second bag order your new 2 Bags or just subscribe.
- I normally put 2 scoops in with 16oz of Water, this is my personal preference…sort of the not too thick not to runny combination.
- Mix it up a little, over time the taste does get dull…sort of like drinking cake mix everyday…so spice it up with cinnamon, milk, etc to change the taste to add variety.
This is just my personal opinion and hopefully will help you, I personally have been using HUEL for 6 months and have no plans on stopping so keep it coming!