Huel Breakfast / Lunch & Solid Dinners

Hey there! First time poster here, I’ve been enjoying Huel for about almost two weeks now. Just got through my first bag of vanilla and opened the chocolate of the 3.0 version. I enjoy the flavors and have enjoyed Huel overall. I do have one thing that surprised me however, when I eat solid dinners like burgers or even a single slice of pizza, I get stomache aches in the morning now and it feels so heavy in comparison to before I started Huel. I ate pizza almost daily for 4 years and never had an issue(worked at a pizza place), but then since starting Huel any sort of junk food or fast food just hurts to consume a few hours later. Is this just me or has anyone seen or felt this problem before? I’m half tempted to just go 100% liquid at this point to avoid cramps, but I do still want a real dinner from time to time.

I used to have a cast iron stomach and could eat trash for every meal, no problems.

Eating “clean” ruined junk food for me. If I eat a bunch of pizza or a greasy burger, the aftermath is no fun. This happened long before I discovered Huel.

Try some lean protein and vegetables in the evening, and see what happens.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. I’ll have to try that then. I had some soup last night but my stomach really took a hit from the other night and it still hurts. Going to see how it goes. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Update: Apparently my mom and sister both have sharp stomach pains as well currently and they are not on Huel diets themselves. So it may very well be a stomach bug. I’ll ride it out and take some probiotics to see if that helps too.