Huel Black Salted Carmel

Just tried Huel Black Salted Carmel shake for the first time. It’s delicious! It’s a much better mix than I could make using vanilla or original with a flavor booster. It tastes pleasantly like butterscotch. Also with my most recent shipment, I ordered the new peanut butter and a banana flavors of huel black. I am very optimistic to try them!

1 Like

I’ll be picking up the salted Carmel next, the boosters I had for salted carmel gave it a very unique taste and knowing its even better than that sounds great, do tell how you liked the Banana flavor though, I couldn’t do it :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, IDK, I’m imagining banana tasting too artificial for me. I’m stoked to try salted caramel.

1 Like

I have the regular salted caramel on the way. Huel black just has way too much protein for me. Your body can only absorb so much and I would prefer to avoid running the maximum amount through my kidneys. I just wish the regular powder didn’t have sucralose in it. Frankly, not a fan of artificial sweeteners. Would prefer cane sugar or something along those lines if they had to put something in it.