Huel 4 times a day

Hi Folks,

I have been taking huel meals 2-3 times a day since 3 months.

Now I am planning to go full day huel.

As per the calorie calculator and my workout frequency my body needs around 2,200 calories a day.

So, I would be needing anywhere around 4 meals a day.
Breakfast - 3 scoops (with 14oz milk)
Lunch - 3 scoops
Evening (before 1 hour of the workout start) - 3 scoops
Dinner - 3 scoops

So total would be 4 huels meals a day. Till today i am taking 2-3 huels meals a day and my body has been adjusted accordingly.

I Just want to know taking 4 huel meals a day do any harm to body as we may be taking few vitamins in surplus amount than recommended but i badly need 4 meals to balance my body and appetite.

and could anyone suggest vitamin supplements i need to take along with huel to avoid any kind of deficiency in future.

Huel can replace any meal as it is completely balanced with fats, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Some of our customers use Huel for 100% of their meals and we have looked at the effects in a couple of people and they had no problems whatsoever (https://huel.com/pages/one-month-on-huel-trials). Most use Huel to replace 1-2 meals a day when they don’t have time to meticulously plan/prepare a balanced meal and need convenience food but also don’t want to compromise on nutrition.

Thanks for this, also do we need to take any supplement in additional to huel ?
I know we have everything in huel which is essential for body, just in case asking

You shouldn’t unless you have other nutritional requirements outside of the regular realm.