How Long For an Email Response?

Hello,

My order ( #571742 ) was mistakenly sent to the wrong address. I e-mailed yesterday with the proper address that the Huel should have been sent to, but I believe at this point it’s too late to change where the Huel is going.

However, I see that the payment was processed as soon as I made the order three days ago. I’ve considered just making a new order so I can have a new shipment of Huel ASAP (as I only have a scoop and a half remaining in my vanilla flavored bag), but I don’t want to be charged twice. When I sent my original email, there was no estimated time for a response, so I’m now posting this in the forums, where there seems to be a lot more activity.

Should I just place the new order, or should I continue waiting?

“Its busy” seems to be their response. I mean… if you’re going to charge premium prices. Then you should focus on customer service. Because their customer service is very bad.

2 Likes

I imagine this is incredibly frustrating. I’ve made this mishap a time or two with various vendors in the past, and it’s always been a mess.

That said, I do think it’s unfair to insist that the customer service is poor because of user error (or what I assume is user error; I can’t understand how a company would use an incorrect address unless that address was provided to them during ordering). I’ve received a response from customer service within 24 hours—and they seem to be on the forums with notable regularity—and they also mention in their FAQ that amending and changing orders once they’ve been placed is dicey, due to how quickly they dispatch orders to the warehouse.

I’d sit tight and see what they’re able to do for you (I’m sure a representative will see this thread), and I hope they can get this resolved to your satisfaction. But also, be more careful next time? The company can’t be held accountable for your mistakes.

1 Like

I’m unsure whether you’re responding mainly to the other poster, me (the original poster), or both of us. Lol

It was indeed user error. Both street names were similar in length and share many of the same letters. This is why proof reading is vital, I suppose. Now look at me, nearly huel-less. :pensive: :pensive: I have no one to blame but myself.

Nevertheless, I believe you’re right regarding the decision to simply wait it out. If I make another purchase without verifying that the first transaction was refunded, I’ll likely just end up making a bigger mess of things.

Hey Malik! I see that one of our executives sent you over a new order yesterday at no additional cost, so thank you for being patient and not placing another order! I’m going to follow up via email as well to confirm tracking number and the contents of that order. I’ll be happy to chat through any other questions or inconveniences this might have caused you. Your Huel should be with you very shortly :slight_smile:

I appreciate your follow up message very much! Thank you for reaching out to me.

1 Like

Very welcome friend!:grin: