GREAT U/U Recipe (contains peanuts)

This recipe took me a while to get down and it’s quite variable. I don’t have exact measurements, but I’ll do my best to give you a template to follow:

1c coconut milk
32oz water
1-2 tsp vanilla extract
3 scoops HUEL U/U
****Blend the above before you add:
2-4 tBsp. Homemade peanut butter
1-3 oz raw honey

This makes a fairly liquid beverage. I like it that way. It’s also much higher calorie this way, but I’m really active. This is not a sedentary recipe for sure. The honey and the peanut butter can totally be varied to taste. Use less water if you want it thicker. These ingredients make it palatable regardless of the amounts. ENJOY :wink:

2 Likes

Def gonna try this. I tried adding powdered peanut butter (3 tbsps) but couldn’t really taste it. Maybe I should put more… but calories… :thinking:

It’s mostly healthy fat calories from the PB anyway. I still believe that bad carbs are all I need to limit. Anyway, I wouldn’t be able to stomach this dreg without these additives, lol. I think the vanilla is key. It almost mimics the vanilla sucralose. You can always use less PB. I just have an unhealthy obsession with the stuff.

Why distilled water?

I like it better and I think there are plenty of minerals in the mix already. It’s not scientific. Feel free to use tap, spring, alkaline to taste :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed the water :wink:

1 Like

Sounds DELISH! Love the idea of using coconut water in Huel.

1 Like

Coconut milk, not coconut water :wink: That is intriguing though…

Oh, whoops! Milk sounds great too. But now you’ve got me fixated on the idea of coconut water accidentally…

Time to experiment.

2 Likes