Do you have savory recipes?

Hi,

I’m not a sweet tooth so I ordered the unflavoured Huel. I’m now experimenting with savory mixes blending in chicken or veggie stock. Today I also blended in fried mushrooms. I like it!

Does anybody have other experiences with savory recipes?

Thanks!
Bart

On the Huel website they have some savory recipes (pizza, tomato soup and other stuff). Be sure to read the note on cooking Huel and nutrition values.

There’s one on the Huel website I like, which is a tablespoon of peanut butter, a small amount of dried chicken bouillon, and some curry powder. I throw it all in the Vitamix and blend. If you’re shaking it, I think you have to dissolve the bouillon in a little hot water, then add the rest of the ingredients. I have it for lunch a lot.

3 Likes

I do a recipe with 1.5 scoops Huel U/U, 2 tablespoons powder peanut butter, 2 tsp tamarind soup mix, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp black pepper, 2 tablespoons chili paste ( Sambal Oelek Fresh ground chili paste), and a couple dashes of Cholula Chili garlic. ==> whisk together in a bowl with hot to boiling water and desired thickness.

Interesting! What kind of flavor does this create?