Day 4 of Replacing Two Meals - U/U Flavor and Mix Thoughts - Loving it!

Greetings Huelers! I just wanted to drop by and share a few quick notes on my Huel experience thus far. I am loving the simplicity of Huel. After reading forum comments on the vanilla flavor being too sweet I decided to go with U/U. For anyone else who might be unsure of vanilla and is on the fence with U/U - Rest assured that U/U is easily tweaked by simply adding your own sweetener to customize your shake.

I’ve been using a kitchen scale per the new buyer email guide to measure out my portions and mixing with a high powered blender. So far, I’ve enjoyed the following recipes the most:

Recipe 1: Cinnamon Toast Crunch - Minus the crunch!
100g U/U Huel
250ml Almond Milk Unsweetened
250ml Water
3tsp Cinnamon
1 Banana
4 to 6 Ice Cubes

Recipe 2: Peanut Butter and Jelly
100g U/U Huel
250ml Water
1tbsp Of your Favorite Jelly
PBFit Peanut Butter Powder To Your Desired Peanuttyness (I go with ~1.5 tbsp)
1 Banana
4 to 6 Ice Cubes

Recipe 3: Peanut Butter And Banana
100g U/U Huel
250ml Water
2 Bananas
PBFit Peanut Butter Powder To Your Desired Peanuttyness (I go with ~1.5 tbsp)
4 to 6 Ice Cubes

So far - The ease of prep and devouring Huel is on point. The gas comments I’ve read from others are also on par - Some of the farts are truly rancid >.< Hopefully they clear up with time as I jumped immediately into two Huel Meals per day upon delivery.

4 Likes

These sound AWESOME :smiley: Someone should pin this so new people can see it! (cough cough @Teresa_Huel :wink: )

I’ve been thinking about picking up some almond milk to use with mine; when I bought it I never took into consideration all the ways to play with Huel. I think I’m gonna try that PB&J one - sounds epic!

1 Like

Did the PB and J today. New favorite flavor!!!