Future of Flavortown

These are all Huel-made shake flavor ideas. I know that i can create them easily enough myself, but if Huel were to make them i imagine that the nutrients/sweeteners would be balanced and not affect the Huel shake plan that anyone is on.

Imagine whipping up a Pina Colada (or just pineapple) shake during the cold months to help recall those happy summer days, or enjoying one on a summer morning to kick off the day…

Escaping to a tropical local to have a mango or melon shake…

Seasonal flavors like pumpkin pie, watermelon, eggnog, peppermint, blueberry or apple pie…

Could Hot & Savory jump on this train? Traditional holiday flavored meals in Huel form?! Turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, green beans…why not?! Summer time cookouts with bbq, chicken, corn, slaw…MMMMMM.

This is Flavor Town.

2 Likes

I have a cabinet full of spices, such as nutmeg, ginger, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon. Never thought about trying them in Huel. Hmmm, something to look into this holladay I guess.

Bet

My favorite add-ons are cinnamon, pb, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, orange juice, orange-mango juice, protein powder, egg, banana…not all together. Sometimes most of them. Remember portions. Nothing will ruin a shake faster than being overzealous with the toppings. When i try new combinations I add smallest amounts first. Work from there.

Shake i had this morning was just mixing half servings of chocolate and berry Huel. Good to go.

5 Likes