First Week With Daily Huel! đź’–

So I buy Huel for my emergency kit as my two weeks supply of food. Right before the bags expire, I am using it in my “real life.” Wow, I should have done this sooner! Not only do I have 2 weeks worth of new Huel in my emergency kit, but I ordered 6 more additional bags that I am now using 2-3 times daily. It pairs well with intermittent fasting!

I will add that I have been vegan for over 16 years and did not receive the first amount of bloat, gas, etc. Vegans are used to extra fiber intake, already have well-established healthy bowel movements, etc.

I have some of every flavor 3.0 and the chocolate (the only one I’ve tried is great!) The shaker bottle is really easy. I am not sure why others report it being clumpy. Just add the water first and it’s easy!

Also, I can’t stand kitchens/cooking, so this is great.

I am now a Hueligan :v:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome to the cult (as someone else called it a few days ago :slight_smile:) !

1 Like

lol, that’s too funny as I am always arguing that any group or organization is a cult.

Yeah it’s great once you get adjusted and you have the process down. Not just the digestion, but the prep and the storage too. I use a hand blender to mix and it comes out smooth. I was never able to get it clump free regardless of how much I shook it. I also have coolers that I keep loaded in the car so I can eat at a constant. Since starting Huel I’ve become hyper productive. Good luck with it.

1 Like