First taste of Huel!

First of all, my order was delayed because of the new recipe rollout of the flavor boosts. After I posted here, I got a very quick response and my order was shipped the next day! Thank you so much for fixing my issue so fast! I appreciate the customer service.

I also had my first full serving of vanilla Huel today and tried the mint chocolate flavor boost. I can’t really taste the chocolate at all, but the mint flavor comes through and I really like it. I blended 1 cup of unsweetened pea milk and 2 cups of water with 3 scoops of Huel. I’m just doing one shake a day to make sure I don’t have any of the stomach issues I’ve read about.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s breakfast already! :blush:

5 Likes

yeah, i finally broke down and tried the chocolate mint … I really liked it. I have to limit how much I use this because mint can exacerbate re-flux in some people, me included. But, indeed it was tasty.

3 Likes

Happy to help, Zina! Yes, the chocolate part of the chocolate mint is more subtle, it’s more of a peppermint mocha, emphasis on the peppermint. Makes for a cool, winter treat! Now, if anyone mixes any with their hot cocoa, let me know how that goes. :yum::coffee: