First package received

Hey y’all,

Just wanted to hear from other people as I just received my first two bags and found all my items covered in a layer of powder. It seems both bags didn’t have a full seal and in both bags, theres a small opening in the middle. No tears, but not sure if this is standard? Not sure if I should consume, I was seriously pumped to start tomorrow.

You can see a little bit of what I’m talking about in the picture

Okay glad I’m not the only one who had this issue. My order shipped yesterday and one of my bags had the same problem.

Are you still going to use it? Part of me also wonders how this plays impact shelf life just cos idk how their packaging and dating works. I’m hoping to use it all in a month anyway.

I really want to start today and still unsure if I should let this stop me.

1 Like

Actually just realized I’m missing the handbook as well. Can anyone post images?

I opened the package to see if there was anything wrong with it. I didn’t see anything. I just sifted it out and I am drinking it today. No I’ll effects as of yet and tastes about like I expected

Not sure what handbook you’re talking about. I never received a handbook.

Not sure what it looks like, it was on my packing list in my box and was on the “first time package” list before buying. When I search the website it gives me the ability to request one but it doesn’t appear in my cart.

It’s a little booklet that gives you the ratio suggestions to use and some recipe ideas. Pretty handy!

I think this might be what you are looking for…

4 Likes

Don’t worry about the missing handbook. Our forums have a good amount of recipes. And many of us can rattle off our favorite Huel formulas from memory.
@Mel Did you get vanilla or unflavored Huel? Do you like stuff like peanut butter, bananas, berries, cinnamon, any milk preferences? A lot of us add a few of these to our Huel.

2 Likes

Hi @Mel and @Jwood :wave: So sorry to hear about how your pouches arrived! Unfortunately, some of our bags do get split during transit. We check all of our shipments thoroughly before we hand them to delivery partners, so we are confident the damage is recent and the Huel should be safe to consume.

If you’re in need of a refund or a replacement, send me a message and we’ll get it sorted. :+1:

1 Like

Well i didn’t initially think it was going to be a problem I’ve been using the product for about a week now and I find myself wondering how much huel was lost in the split bag during transit. I’ve gone through what I thought was a full bag in a week. 2 shakes a day 125 g shakes. I figured that pouch would last at least 2 weeks but should have been more according to the serving size chart and what was advertised on the website and how much I am using . I AM ABSOLUTLY LOVING THIS PRODUCT THOUGH and really enjoy using it. Just a tad uneasy about the packaging

Yeah, there are 14 meals (500 calories each) in each bag.
If you eat two of those a day then that would use the entire bag in 7 days.
2 Huel meals per day (1,000 total calories) uses 1 bag per week.
4 Huel meals per day (2,000 total calories) uses 2 bags per week.
So if you got two shakes a day out of 1 bag in 1 week, then the bag had the right amount in it and you’re right on track. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I want to add my bags arrived the same way. Quite a bit of power on outside of bags and one of the bags were a little torn open. Understand its the delivery agents fault but we got to find a way to fix this.

Huel is amazing.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, Seth. We are always working to deliver the best to our Huelers and this is something we continuously seek to improve. :+1: Same as I said above, if there is anything we can do to assist you with your damaged order, please don’t hesitate to send me a message. Happy to help. :blush: