First experience with Huel as lunch supplement

Hi there :slight_smile:
I was really excited to try Huel when I got it, because I have tried other products and switched to Huel because I prefer the ingredients they use to others.
I got it to use as a way of working through lunch instead of stopping for a break.
I was concerned that the shipping time would be extensive, but I ordered on a Friday and received it the next Tuesday.
The first time I tried it, I liked the flavor, (vanilla) but I was rather surprised by the texture. It was more gritty/grainy than I expected, but after a week or so, I have figured out how to manage it to my preference.
I’ve had trouble with blood sugar spikes in the past, but since I started using Huel my energy levels have been more consistent, even when I splurge on sweets a bit.
My sleep quality has improved, as long as I don’t have Huel too close to when I sleep.
Overall, I am quite pleased with it.
I have told friends and family about it, and it seems like a couple of them are interested in getting some.
I’m excited to try the new powder flavors, and to see what amazing things Huel will do next.
Thanks you to all the Huel staff and mods.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Huel fam! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It’s great to hear that Huel is helping your energy levels and sleep quality. :blush: If you haven’t already, sign up for our referral program so you and your friends can save on your Huel orders. :moneybag: my.huel.com/referafriend

If you need any Huel tips or tricks along the way, you’re in the right place!

1 Like