Favorite Flavor Boost?

Haven’t pulled the trigger on the bars yet after all the negative feedback on the forums but I think I’ll order some soon.

Ordered Black Chocolate and Vanilla last night. As someone who has only tried Huel’s RTD products I’m looking forward to it.

I think the bars are all about expectation. I wanted something solid, nutritious, and palatable enough to fill in the gaps. I actually find them tastier than expected, especially the chocolate. However, the two flavors are already wearing on me, and unless more flavors are introduced, they will just be for occasional use.

1 Like

I occasionally add the generic or Quaker quick or regular rolled oats to my Huel. But I blend all my Huels (except for that one time, which I won’t rehash). And I store my Huel overnight in the fridge. So I suppose I could use any kind. I just use whatever is the cheapest or on sale.

However, for my dinner tonight, there was no Huel. It was a cup of rolled oats, soaked in oat milk, adding raisins, a banana, apple, PB2 powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Refrigerated overnight. Eaten cold at work. Now ready for a nap cause it was a massive meal.