Time to get cozy with three new flavors of Huel Hot and Savory - Spicy Indian Curry, Yellow Coconut Curry, and zingy Sweet and Sour!!
So, what about the taste?
- Our spiciest flavor yet, Spicy Indian Curry contains fiery tomato, sweet potato, and spices.
- A creamier addition to the Hot and Savory flavor options, Yellow Coconut Curry contains succulent raisins, cilantro, and creamy coconut to provide the perfect balance of creaminess and flavor.
- Sweet and Sour provides our tangiest flavor profile to date! It contains sweet pineapple, zesty peppers, and scallions!
Level of Spice
- Spicy Indian Curry -
- Yellow Coconut Curry - Not spicy
- Sweet and Sour - Not spicy
I’ve done a bit of experimenting myself with Sweet and Sour H&S and recommend you use a bit more water (closer to 8 ounces) rather than the typical 7-7.5 ounces! As always, this is just a recommendation and let us know what works best for you!
Now the choice just got even more difficult - which flavors will you try first? #Huel