Difference between original Huel and 1.1?

I’d like to know exactly what changed with 1.1, but I can’t seem to find this info on the website. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help!

Thank you! Are the package sizes the same? What did the original bags weigh, and what do the new bags weigh?

From what he implied in the discussion, the bag sizes are almost exactly identical. The number of servings changed since they changed their serving size, but the total amount per bag wasn’t changed significantly.

Keep in mind the change from 1.0 to 1.1 happened like 9 or 10 months ago. It was a mostly-imperceptible change that didn’t really affect users that much.

Its not about the packaging weight but the amount of calories. Some bags weights may have changed slightly but this to ensure there is 7000kcal per bag.

We changed a while ago from a 500kcal serving and 38g scoops to 400kcal servings and a 50g scoop. So from 3 scoops to 3.

You can see the changes made for v1.1 powder here: https://huel.com/pages/huel-version-1-1-the-changes

Thank you for the other information. But please, what is the net weight per bag of original Huel, and what is the net weight per bag of Huel 1.1?

I believe all bags, whatever the flavour had a net weight of 1.75kg for v1.0, Now, as mentioned, each flavour may vary in weight slightly (by a few grams) to ensure there’s 7000kcal per pouch.