Daily Greens Out of Stock

Not sure if it has been asked but do we know when Daily Greens are fling to be re-stocked?

I received two bags yesterday when did they go out of stock?

Not sure, just logged on to order some send realized it was sold out.

I can’t find the post, but somebody at Huel proper stated that subscriptions are priority filled. That doesn’t help first time purchases sadly. For subsequent shipments, it is likely your order will get the product even though it may be listed as out-of-stock on the website. That’s not 100% as I’ve experienced that with other products. But the odds are increased if your order is a re-occurring subscription.

My subscription is for 2 bags at an 8 week frequency. It’s set to renew on the 22nd of this month. I’ll be interested to see it is filled with 2 bags, or 1, or none.

Yes this is true, is we sense stock is getting low and we’re unable to get stock in time we will go out of stock on-site to ensure we can continue to fulfill subscriptions until we’re back in stock.

Currently, it looks like we will be back in stock by the beginning of July. However, this is subject to change.

1 Like

Looks like they are back in stock.

Back in stock now! I must type 20 characters.

1 Like

Yey! back sooner than we thought :green_heart: enjoy!

Thanks for letting me know! How are you liking it?

It’s part of my regimen so I hope it’s helping more than I would know. Cold water, drink quick, and it doesn’t taste like much. Glad I added it in.

1 Like

I’ve been undecided whether to keep it in my regimen or to replace it with another green powder/competitor that’s more of a prebiotic from transparent labs. Concerned that I’m over consuming certain vitamins and minerals such as iron.

I’m getting some testing done on July 5th, which will include iron. I’m not expecting much difference from my previous trials but we’ll see! (July 5th is the 60-day mark of my trial so far)

Tests below -

482 - Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT) [SERUM]
496 - Hemoglobin A1c [BLOOD]
571 - Iron, Total [SERUM]
593 - Lactate Dehydrogenase (LD) [SERUM]
718 - Phosphate (as Phosphorus) [SERUM]
905 - Uric Acid [SERUM]
6399 - CBC (includes Differential and Platelets) [BLOOD]
7444 - Thyroid Panel with TSH [SERUM]
7600 - Lipid Panel, Standard [SERUM]
10231 - Comprehensive Metabolic Panel [SERUM]