Chocolate RTD 8 Boxes Ordered!

Just ordered 8 boxes of RTD chocolate!

Can it get delivered in five minutes? SMILE!

Can’t wait to taste the new flavor!

Edit to Add Twitter:

And Instagram:

(and all the other social networks that I won’t bother to post here because they don’t embed well…)

5 Likes

Damn you Huel, my subscription order just shipped on Friday! Now I have to wait another 6 weeks for my chocolate fix!! :rofl:

3 Likes

I feel for you, my friend!

My Huel deposit isn’t low, and I still have some Soylent left – but reordering is inevitable – and I don’t want to get caught with sold out Chocolate Huel, because my wife is waiting for the transition from Soylent to Huel, but won’t go 100% with me until there’s a Chocolate Huel RTD.

3 Likes

I’ll order this the next time I’m ready to replenish supplies. But I just got a shipment of x2 each powder flavor and 1 of each RTD vanilla and berry. I’ll be using my chocolate powdered Huel for any chocolate needs for now. However, I am interested in people’s reviews of the new chocolate RTD.

3 Likes

As soon as I get the Chocolate Huel in hand, I’ll post some quick thoughts here.

I really don’t care how it tastes – because I know it’s going to taste great no matter what – there’s no other option! SMILE!

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

1 Like

FedEx Ground says all 8 boxes will be delivered tomorrow!

3 Likes

I got my chocolate RTD and it is so good! I like the vanilla but I’m meh on the berry flavor so the chocolate is just what I needed to make sure I have enough variety to not get tired of the taste. Yum!

5 Likes

Do you ONLY drink RTD or do you also drink the powder?

I only drink RTD. Never tried the powder.

Same… I’ve been debating giving it a shot… RTD is just so smooth and convenient.

I have a lot of experience with protein powders over the years. RTDs just make everything simpler. You can pack 'em and go. We’re up at 4am here and get home around 10pm, so we’re out the whole day, not near a blender, and with RTDs, we can stash them in places we know we’ll be and have a meal waiting for us. Super convenient and healthy!

1 Like

I personally have one they work exceptionally well.

That’s a nice find! RTDs are just faster and cleaner for us right now.

1 Like

Please tell me this isn’t all 7 days each week. You do get some days off, right?

1 Like

Having drank both, even with a blender the Huel chocolate powder blended in liquid is still not quite as smooth as the RTD Huel chocolate. However, chocolate Huel powder blended in a mix of oat milk and water tastes superior to RTD chocolate Huel. Cold coffee brew + oat milk + water + chocolate Huel powder blended is even better.

1 Like

It depends on the time of the year. Right now, we’re out on that schedule 6 days a week. Some summers we drop down to 5.

1 Like

Enjoy ingesting all that Sucralose I guess

It’s surprisingly small amounts. Micrograms worth.

Doesn’t matter, you’re drinking it everyday it builds up in the body overtime