Chocolate is yuck!

Hi any ideas on how to make the chocolate flavour taste like chocolate? it’s just not palatable and I fear I may have just wasted over £50 :frowning:

I don’t mind the flavor but occasionally throw in powdered peanut butter or a flavor boost. Are you referring to the regular or black?

It doesn’t taste like chocolate to me either. One option is to add about 10g of sugar free chocolate (or any other flavor) pudding mix per 100g of huel. This is not ideal because it adds a significant amount of sodium and more artificial sweetener, but I think it can help you get through the bag of huel. Another option is to buy some vanilla or berry flavor huel and mix it with the chocolate huel at different ratios until you find one that works for you. You could also try blending in ~150g of frozen cherries per 100g of huel.

I typically stick with the chocolate flavor but did recently receive a bag that tasted more like the unflavored/unsweetened version. It was even weirder because the other bag that came in the same order, same batch number, tasted normal and chocolaty. May just be the bag you got.

I just don’t understand how it can be sold as chocolate.I thought about adding bed quick poedybut that will add calories so I have decided to bin it :frowning:The aftertaste is just awful ,it’s a shame to have wasted money but hey ho .I. won’t try buying the other flavours as I don’t want to waste more money if it’s not nice .

Oh no, that does not sound right to me and I am so sorry to hear about this! I just messaged you!

Interesting how people’s tastes differ. I like it, I think it’s just the right amount of chocolate flavor. My wife doesn’t like it because the chocolate flavor is too strong for her, so she mixes it half-half with vanilla and loves the results.