Breakfast or Lunch

Hello Team.

New to Huel. I normally miss breakfast and do lunch and dinner. This still advised with Huel.? If so should I take it for Breakfast or Lunch…?

Cheers.

Hey Chris - welcome to the US Huel forum! :slight_smile:

A bit about Huel: Huel is nutritionally complete food. The best part is that you can have it whenever you wish and whenever works best with your schedule to help you meet your daily needs.

Are you looking to start consuming breakfast too? If not, no worries, you can certainly have Huel for lunch, dinner, or a snack instead, if that works better for you!

1 Like

I have for breakfast then healthy lunch and Huel for dinner. Couldn’t do 3 shakes a day but now they have mac and cheese, it is awesome but you have to prepair it right. Add boiling water, stir well, then microwave no top for 30 to 40 seconds. Put cap on and leave set 10 mins. Very good

I am eating huel 5-6 times a day. I have partitioned my day so that my snacks can help me carry over to next standard mealtime… it helps me control my raging hunger monger that makes bad food choices. In general, this is my day

• Breakfast - Sometimes just a snack bar or a 1.5 Scoop Shake
  • Snack - Snackbar or a 1 scoop shake
  • Lunch - Hot and Savory - One of Mac and cheese/Tomatoe and herb/Sweet and sour
  • Snack - Snackbar or a 1 scoop shake
  • Dinner - Hot and Savory - One of Mac and cheese/Tomatoe and herb/Sweet and sour
  • If I am really fighting hunger at night, I will have another snackbar or shake. Lately my late night hunger has been decreasing :smiley: