Bloat reduction and water weight

I just recently decided to try Huel since my bloating has been absolutely out of control and I think it’s due to the junk I eat. Been trying to cut back on lunch spending and that pretty much means I eat cheap, which is junk. Anyway, I’m hoping this could help with getting a more balanced nutrition and treat my body with more healthy food on a budget, and hopefully my gut is happier. I used to use Thrive and it worked wonders but I had really bad food poisoning after one shake one day (even though it probably didn’t cause it) but the connection is burned into my brain and I couldn’t have another one.
Can anyone share experiences with reducing bloat and water weight with Huel? And weight loss with respect to simply eating better? I know there’s a bit of a transition period where the bloat may be exacerbated, but I’m talking about the long run. I literally go from loose pants at 6am to unable to come close to buttoning them by 6pm. I drive home from work with my pants unbuttoned, it’s that bad.
With needing to cut back on spending it’s so tough to eat healthy for every meal, so I decided to give this a whirl for my breakfast/lunch since it’ll only really be a few bucks a day. If I could lose 10-20lbs and be able to button my pants at the end of the day I will live off this stuff. Please share your experiences.

2 Likes

Hey Dani, this article may help: https://huel.com/pages/guide-to-fat-loss

Let me know if I can help in anyway.

2 Likes