Blended is the best experience

I took the extra minute for breakfast and used a blender with lots of ice and wow. Perfect. Shaking is alright in a pinch but blending is fantastic. No fruit needed with vanilla Huel. I drank it straight away and it was so much better and felt more filling.

Great to hear you are loving it, Eric! If you’re looking for more ways to mix up your Huel, check out some of our recipes: https://us.huel.com/pages/cooking-huel :+1:

I’ve become a fan of the double blend technique :slight_smile:

I mix up my Huel, water and (usually) fruit in the blender. I leave it in the fridge for about a half an hour. Then I blend it again and put it in the freezer for another 30 to 45 minutes. The result is almost frothy. Very nice.

4 Likes

That does sound very nice. I feel like there should be some way to document/collect tips like this. I never would have thought to do such a thing (even if I did have the needed equipment) but it sounds like something future Huelers might be interested in.

We love it! Be sure to share any fun creations and tag us (@huelusa) or use #gethuel so we can potentially share with our followers!

1 Like

500ml water, 4 measured scoops, and 6 ice cubes for me fills the Huel shaker perfectly. It’s quite thick straight away. After a few tugs, I’ll add some of my morning coffee to it so it becomes thinner. Perfect.

1 Like