Autoimmune Life Saver

I’ve been using Huel for about four months now and to say it’s changed my life isn’t doing it justice. I have multiple autoimmune diseases, some of which have damaged my GI system and make getting the nutrition I need from solid food nearly impossible. Not only have nearly all of my autoimmune symptoms disappeared during my time using Huel, I also know, at 35 years old, what it means to be and feel nourished. I had no idea how bad I felt until I saw the energy (mental and physical) proper nutrition gives you. I have sustained energy throughout the day, my mental health has greatly improved, my skin is better looking, my hair healthier, and feel like I might actually feel how a perfectly healthy person does. To top it off, I’m saving a lot of money on groceries and with the chocolate and chocolate mint flavor boosts, I’m really enjoying drinking it.

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Huel is amazing! Welcome to life like normal people.

3 Likes

Absolutely love this! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Welcome to the Huel life. :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

This is great to hear! More proof of the medical benefit potential! I also have GI issues that plagued me for 15 years, and started going away after a week of Huel and water. I don’t know that it is necessary to do that for most people, but I have no idea what would be safe for me to eat. Huel has proven life-changing for me. I know exactly how it feels to have to learn how your body is supposed to be. I was way more malnourished than I ever understood due to years of barely being able to eat anything for fear of even more agony than I was in. In retrospect, what I thought was normal was malnourished and when I got really bad off, I was starting to waste away a bit, I think. It is harder than anyone who does not go through it could possibly understand. I do not claim to understand your situation, but I am glad you shared your story.

Did you notice any changes in inflammation? I was shocked at just how many of my problems were related to a lot of inflammation everywhere. Even my vision was affected. I think a lot of people could benefit from your story. I told my doctor mine today and he was shocked. If you had the same experience with doctors that I had, I would urge you to share your story with your doctors. I feel strongly that they should be recommending Huel as a diagnostic step, if not a treatment. If everyone shares their stories with everyone we can, we may be able to help change the face of medicine, or at least enlighten some people.

1 Like

I have definitely noticed changes in inflammation, both in my skin and joint pain level (I have lupus so joint inflammation has been a problem for the last 30 years). I will definitely be sharing my good results with my doctor next time I see her and I wish more stock was put into nutrition and the problems not being properly nourished can cause.

Very happy to hear you’ve also had such a good experience!

2 Likes