Adding to my H&S Huel

I just got my H&S Huel yesterday and I’m totally excited to start eating it. I was wondering what people do to add to the dishes? Such as adding vegetables or whatever else. Just trying to get some ideas in order to mix it up.

1 Like

I love adding in some additional veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and/or spinach!

Another favorite of the US Huel team, myself included, is some hot sauce. :fire:

1 Like

I like to chop some fresh onions and add them to my Tomato & Herb! I also love to have an avocado on the side with my Mexican Chilli😋

1 Like

I just tried some tomato mixed with some chili and added a couple of packets of fast food Taco sauce. It was really good.

Putting some nice tuna in the green curry is wonderful

I love to cook as it is another for of creation. Over the past months I have developed several food accents* for my H&S meals that makes me want to lick my bowl… and some times I do haha.

Thai Curry H&S: I add 3-4 cubes of frozen coconut milk, 3-4 chopped shitake mushrooms and chopped scallions to my water, this gives it a delicious flavor. The Thai Curry is my favorite by far!

Mac & Cheese H&S: I add chopped onions, chopped red peppers and cayenne pepper powder to my water and it is completely yummy. My palette is sensitive so I taste the nutritional yeast, but for me, the cayenne pepper helps with tempering the yeast’s flavor.

Sweet & Sour H&S: I chop about 3 chunks of fresh pineapple (1/2 cup) then lightly saute it with some fresh cilantro and scallions. Then I add 2 cubes of pineapple juice to my water.

*I typically prep my food accents biweekly so they are ready to be added as needed. The ice cube trays that I use holds 1 oz of liquid for each cube area.

1. I buy one can of coconut milk shake, it up real good before opening it, fill up my ice trays then freeze them, and store the cubes in a silicone / plastic freezer bag.

2. I buy two small cans of pineapple juice, shake them up real good before opening it, fill up my ice trays then freeze them, and store the cubes in a silicone / plastic freezer bag.

3. I chop up my onions, peppers, scallions, mushrooms, bok choy, broccoli, and another other veggies that will be using, then store them in separate silicone / plastic freezer bags.

I hope this gives you good food for thought.

To your health,
Bree