Will adding a little olive oil add any additional benefit

I’ve always read the benefits of olive oil, will adding a little bit to each meal provide any additional benefit?

I don’t think it would hurt. Just don’t forget to add the additional calories if you’re tracking that.

I just tried adding instant coffee. One tablespoon. Delicious.

1 Like

Can you recommend any instant coffee brands to use? None I have found are even remotely palatable on their own.

If you can’t find a palatable instant, you can try what I did. I just replaced the water with brewed coffee. I used my Keurig the night before to brew in my shaker bottle. Left it to cool and then stored with the lid overnight. Add the Huel in the morning and then since I was having it for lunch, left it in the fridge at work. If I was going to have it for breakfast I’d just let the coffee cool off, add the Huel and pop it in the fridge at home instead.

Tonnnnns of different KCups out there. My latest was Maple Sleigh by Brooklyn Coffee Co.

Thanks! Just thought I’d check before I might mess something up!

I highly recommend using cold brew in your Huel. We make our own cold brew at home (it’s sooo easy) and then have it ready to go for my Huel every morning. It’s absolutely delish and still fairly “instant”!

i’ve been making a cold brew mate/herbal tea concoction for the last few months, as mate is quite bitter at first, and i wondered if cold brewing it would cut down on the bitterness. it seems to do so, so that makes me happy, just waiting on my order to ship so i can try it in my huel!

1 Like

“I’ve always read the benefits of olive oil, will adding a little bit to each meal provide any additional benefit?”
There is good evidence that olive oil reduces risk of some of the biggest killers, heart attack, stroke and cancer. So it seems like a good idea to add some. I currently take a few tablespoons of olive oil after my Huel but I think going forward I’ll add in to my breakfast and lunch time Huel when I make them.