Where is my huel?!

I placed my first order with Huel on November 5th, and still haven’t heard anything about where it is. No confirmation of shipment or tracking number. I’ve been checking at my apartments office every day, and nothing. I sent an email to customer service yesterday, and nothing. It’ll be 2 weeks tomorrow, AND NOTHING!!! I would understand if your production had fallen behind, but send me an email or something. It’s just really sorta crummy that it’s taken so long that I feel compelled to post here. NOT a good first impression.

1 Like

Hey Allen! Thanks for giving us a shout on our forum - and i’m terribly sorry for the improper first impression.I do see one of our team members was in contact with you via email regarding the whereabouts of your package. I believe your original shipment experienced a technical error while processing through our platform. I can assure you that your Huel is on the way! But of course, I’m going to reach out to you via email personally right now to confirm we’re getting this squared away for you. Have a wonderful rest of your day!