What is your favorite Huel flavor or Mix of flavors

My favorite combo is 1 cup fat free milk top off with spring water, 1 scoop Vanilla 3.0, 1/3 scoop peanut butter and 2/3 scoop banana. It Taste like a milkshake

My favorite at the moment is Salted Caramel v3.0 + half oat milk and half water blended with some ice cubes!

Another favorite of mine is Original v3.0 + half oat milk and half water + a dash of cinnamon blended with some ice cubes.

Similar to you, I love adding a bit of milk in addition to water as it provides a bit of a creamier/thicker texture. Occasionally, if I have some extra coffee in the morning, I’ll add that in too! :blush:

I might have the basic thing going on over here. I like coffee caramel (black) with actual coffee (chilled) because it is very strong and quite yummy. I like strawberry (also black) blended with frozen strawberries. It just gives them a solid punch of flavor. I look forward to them both. Vanilla goes well with so much. You could probably add whatever you like. I also like adding strawberries to that one and sometimes extra vanilla protein powder if I really need it to last me a long time. Someone on another thread like this one said adding pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice was their thing. Sounds delicious!

1 Like

So I have my down to a science.

• 2 Scoop of huel, my fav is cinnamon or pb black. Sometimes mix them
  • 1/4 cup of frozen avocados (This is key to the recipe really working an better texture I hate bananas)
  • 8 Oz of almond milk but oat milk works great and 9 oz of water
  • Few ice cubes
  • 2 Tablespoons of PB FIT or other flavored peanut powder
  • scoop of garden of life chocolate powder (optional)
  • 1/2 cup of frozen spinach (optional)
  • Frozen Ginger

It is of course over the 400 cal and is around 550 cal but I find it super filling but will sometimes just add almond milk/water and ice cube. Also a blender is what takes it to next level in my mind. But has been super helpful get control of my diabetes. I find peanut powder works a bit better as it is lower in sugar and usually more protein with more concentrated flavor.

I mix 50/50 water and milk with 50/50 vanilla and either strawberry shortcake or cookies and cream.

I also add 3 scoops and top the huel bottle off to the top after mixing.

I’ve kept same recipe for a few years.
1 scoop Black Chocolate
1 scoop Black PB
1/2 unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 water
1/2 teaspoon mocha flavor boost
1 teaspoon Cafe Bustella instant coffee
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 frozen banana.
Blend in Ninja.

My current Autumn 2022 recipe is…
2 Scoops Huel v3.0 Vanilla GF or regular or Black edition…
1/2c pumpkin puree
1T pumpkin spice
3 ice cubes
1T psyllium husk
Blend well in a blender, and drink quickly, psyllium husk will thicken the shake. :slight_smile:
Enjoy!

I’m simple.

1 vanilla

1 cookies and cream or strawberry cheese cake.

1/2 water from a Berkey
1/2 2% milk

Few ice cubes.

Can’t wait to wake up and drink it!

Amendment… :heavy_plus_sign:
I have discovered that Salted Carmel Huel is amazing in this recipe too. I might not go back to Vanilla, j/k, they both are great. Use Vanilla if you want more pumpkin flavor and Salted Carmel for more sweetness and spice flavor. Have fun!