Favorite Flavors and Recipes, Revisited

I was going to reply to this https://discourse.huel.com/t/what-is-your-favorite-huel-flavor-or-mix-of-flavors/11358d but the forum seemed to discourage it.

I finally bought a food scale. Measuring Huel is so much easier now. Here is my basic recipe:

• 7 ice cubes in a 24 oz blender cup
  • Fill to 500 ml with cold water
  • 90 grams Huel Black
  • Blend for 45 seconds

Cookies and cream has been my go to for the last year or so. It tastes more chocolatey than chocolate, and is way smoother than vanilla.

I recently discovered Black cinnamon roll, and it’s my new favorite, particularly when I substitute almond milk for water. I found the other flavors don’t benefit as much from the nut milk addition, which is good because it adversely affects the nutrition and cost profile.

I use Daily Greens in the morning with a fiber supplement to help with digestion.

• 300 ml cold water (no ice)
  • 15 grams DG
  • 10 grams Metamucil 4 in 1
  • Blend with a handheld milk frother for 30 seconds
  • Drink quickly before the fiber thickens
1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing this, @vuduray! Cookies & Cream is my go-to, so I’m so glad to hear you also enjoy it! :hugs: I’ll have to give the Cinnamon Swirl a go with Almond Milk! Have you tried it with any other nut milks, like oat? That’s usually my go-to nut milk.

I’ve never tried oat milk. I’ll give it a go. Thanks!

1 Like