Using powdered peanut butter and caramel flavor boost to give it peanut butter cup or snickers taste

I am getting some powdered peanut butter, and I would like to know how much to add to the chocolate Huel to make it taste like a Reesie’s peanut butter cup. I would also like to know if I should change the amount of powdered peanut butter, and how much of the caramel flavor boost I should add to make it taste like snickers. I do two scoops, around 100 g, with 17 ounces of water.

1 Like

Try a small amount of the caramel boost, like a half or third teaspoon. It’s fairly potent and you don’t need as much since you’re adding to an already flavored Huel powder. Then use two heaping teaspoons of the PB2 powder.

That’s the amount I used this week in a dose of chocolate Huel that I made.

Thank you. I have been using a quarter teaspoon of the caramel, but I might go up to a half a teaspoon because you might not taste it with the peanut butter. With the peanut butter, do you mean 2 teaspoons or 2 tablespoons? Are you using regular or powdered? If you are using regular, that means I have to double it to get the same amount with the powdered.

Sabra Ewing

1 Like

Woops. Yeah, I looked at the spoon that I used for the PB2 powder and it is a tablespoon. So I use 2 tablespoons of PB2 powder, heaping.

Thank you. I was thinking about that and 2 teaspoons didn’t seem like it would be very much, but I was going to go with it if you said it was enough.

Sabra Ewing