I’ve been drinking this for a couple weeks and really enjoy it. I use it more as a snack than a full meal replacement, so I only use one scoop:
- 1 cup of the Chocolate huel
- 1.5 tablespoons of PB2 power (could also use peanut butter, but I like the powder for mixing).
- 1.5 teaspoons of sugar free butterscotch pudding mix. My Fry’s has it for cheap:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ice and water to get to 16-20 oz.
I then blend it and drink. There’s only about 250 calories (20g protein, 20g net carb and 8g fat) and they taste pretty good. You could even add a packet of Stevia if you want it a little sweeter.