Unfulfilled Order

I can confirm your order has been processed and is ready to ship! :tada: I will private message you with your tracking number.

Hmmm this certainly is odd as given your order date, quantity, and type, I would expect it to have shipped by now. I will look into this for you and report back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks! Super excited to try this out.

Hello,

First time buyer inquiring about the shipment date as well. My order number is #18628 - super excited for when we can try this out and incorporate it into our meals/training plan! Thank you for any help you’re able to provide!

Woohoo, happy day! Your order has been processed and is ready to ship. I will PM you with your UPS tracking number. :tada:

Hi Dianne,
We’re excited for you to get started on Huel too and would love to hear what you think once you’re able to try it! :slight_smile: Unfortunately, I don’t have an exact ETA since your order has yet to be processed. My best estimate at this time is that your order will be shipped within the next 5-7 business days. We are almost all caught up, so hopefully you won’t have to wait much longer to start your new meal plan with Huel! :muscle: You will get an email letting you know it has been processed and another email with a tracking number once it has shipped.