Traveling/ flying with unopened Huel bag in your Carry On

Traveling for the weekend and wondering if anyone’s traveled with An unopened huel bag in their carryon. Really done want to check a bag.

1 Like

i’ve put it in individual serving baggies, and when i got to bag check, they looked at me weird, i explained it was a meal replacement shake, they let it go, no questions… good luck!

1 Like

According to a recent TSA policy change, it is recommended to store powdered food greater than 12 ounces in your checked luggage, rather than carry on where it could be subject to additional screening and potentially discarded. So, if you go the carry-on route, try Shaun’s idea of small servings.

1 Like

I’ve only flown with a shaker containing a single portion of powder in my carryon. The bag goes in my checked bag. For me it’s no big deal. I used to do everything I could to avoid checking a bag, but after countless flights, I’ve come to value being less encumbered going through the airports. Plus I think the airline systems for managing checked bags has improved a lot in recent decades. Safe travels!