Terrible Customer Service 1st Order

I was sent my first order but only got the Huel and a t-shirt…no scoop or free shaker that was supposed to be included. Pretty much useless without these items. Emailed customer service twice, with no response after 24 hours, and chat has been offline all day. Really not a good first impression. I am pretty close to just sending it all back and they can lose a customer. Someone needs to respond and make it right sooner than later.

1 Like

Hey @CurryLB! I would be more than happy to send you that missing scoop and shaker right away. Consider them on the way :slight_smile: I truly apologize for the inconvenience there.

In the meantime, here are a few simple ways to prepare your Huel while you wait for your scoops to arrive. As always, you can take these guidelines to find out what works best for you. A full serving of Huel is a heaping ¾ cup or 100 grams, and it contains 400 calories when mixed with about 16oz/500ml water. From that ratio, you can use more or less water to adjust the thickness of your Huel, or you can simply adjust the number of cups and amount of water based on the number of calories you want in a meal. For example, a 200 calorie Huel would simply be a heaping ⅓ cup, mixed with approximately 8oz/250ml of water.

I’ll also get a response to your email right away if you’d prefer to communicate there!