System placed errant order - no one will respond

I got a notification that an order was sent out about a week ago that I never placed and have been trying to get it reversed ever since. When chocolate went out of stock (which is the only flavor I buy), my subscription was all messed up and I discovered I had 2 separate subscriptions for 2x vanilla and 1x berry. I’m assuming this is what caused the order to be placed without my permission. I was told it was impossible to cancel the order and I’d have to wait til it arrived to receive a shipping label to return it and get my money back. Well the order came last week and I’ve been trying to get a hold of literally anyone to get a shipping label to be done with this mess but it seems like no one is ever available through live chat anymore and I’ve yet to receive a response via email.

Pretty bummed by this bad experience. I’ve enjoyed the product and never had any issues previously. I guess they just rely on no issues happening because as soon as one does pop up it becomes a customer service nightmare. I really just want to return this and get my money back. Here’s to hoping chocolate is back in stock soon too.

Hang in there , I have experienced they respond quickly and take care of all issues, I am sure you will be contacted soon!!

2 Likes

I had an issue a couple of weeks ago. I tried live chat and nobody was available. I tried again a half hour later and someone was there and took care of me. I don’t know if live chat is monitored intermittently or what, but you might want to keep checking.

2 Likes

Hey @joshuap17! I’m really sorry for the delayed response on our end - I do see my peer Zydrune got back to you via email this morning so I’m glad she was able to dive in and get you that return shipping label!

If there’s anything else I can assist you with don’t hesitate to give me a shout! Hope you have a great rest of your day😁