Subscription Experience (part 2)

First subscription period was Nov 3 (Sat). Shipped on Nov 5 and arrived Nov 9 (Fri).
Second subscription period (I bumped it as I had supply remaining) was Dec 15 (Sat). Shipped on Dec 17 and is scheduled to arrive on Dec 21 (Fri).

Knocking on wood as my 2nd subscription is still in the mail, but it appears that Huel has fixed its early delivery issues in the US. Just under a week from subscription renewal until delivery.

3 Likes

At this point I have not had any issue with my subscription either (7 months in). My subscription renews every 4 weeks on a Monday and I have always received it by Thursday.

2 Likes

As someone who has not yet set up a subscription, this is good to hear!

1 Like

I just began using a subscription so I will have to wait and see how next month goes, but my order arrived pretty quick. I ordered on December 13 and received my package on December 15 with no issues.

2 Likes

For anyone setting up a new subscription I would definitely recommend having it order on a Monday. Most of the complaints I have seen over the last 6 months are usually “order placed on Friday/weekend” when there is some kind of fulfillment issue. Others are just FedEx issues; says delivered but nowhere to be found, things like that.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! I’ll keep that in mind once I figure out how much Huel I am going through each week and sign up.

2 Likes