Stevia in Huel Black

I’m new to Huel. I ordered the Huel Black in chocolate and vanilla as I do not like the taste of alternative sweeteners, natural or not. When I saw the coconut sugar on the black edition I assumed that was the one and only sweetener, only to receive my product, take a swig and get a full blast of non-sugar nastiness. :face_vomiting: Low and behold stevia was hidden much lower down the ingredient list. Anyone have tips to cover this up? Non-blender options would be awesome :grin:

1 Like

Perhaps go with the Unflavored/ Unsweetened option?

1 Like

In the meantime, I recommend blending it with your favorite fruits, e.g. banana, mango, and strawberry. Just remember to include enough water in the blender so the powder doesn’t make the motor stick!

3 Likes

I do 20 ounces of water, one cup of frozen fruit, one scoop of a green powder I’ve been consuming for years, 1 small scoop of amla berry powder, about a handful of ice and vanilla Huel Black… Yum!

1 Like

@DM87 What green powder do you use?

Doesn’t hinder the flavor of the smoothie which I can appreciate.

1 Like

I think it might be something I need to add. Thanks!

1 Like

Oh no! I am so sorry about that. These are some great options with regard to changing the taste. Something else I enjoy adding is a touch of cinnamon - and this may help with the taste of stevia too!

No problem! Let me know your thoughts once you try it.