Scoop - Fifteen Characters

I think the first bag of HUEL I ordered had a plastic ‘Scoop’ - How can I get another one… I would like to know I am getting a measured ‘Serving’ when I am making my drinks.

Thank you

If you have a subscription, go to manage it, then click “add to order”, and you should be able to select it (near the bottom).

1 scoop of Huel powder is equivalent to 1/4 cup or if you have a digital scale you might measure out your ingredients with, 1 scoop of Huel powder is 32 grams

One scoop is 32 grams? Isn’t two scoops supposed to be 100 grams?

yup yup. i have no idea. maybe 2 heaping scoops…

i just Googled that shiz and laid it out for OP so they have a reference

Maybe that’s from the old version of Huel, but I know each scoop should be 50 grams, and two scoops is one serving.

This is using the old scoop size which was a bit smaller than the new one you likely have. 3 old scoops would come out to the equivalent of 500 calories, whereas 2 (of the new, larger scoops) come out to 400 calories.

2 Likes

I was about to suggest a food scale, but the last guy who did that on these forums was run out of town on a rail. So I dare not bring that up again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

just for the know, you don’t need to be taking screen shots of anyone’s personal information and posting it to the forums. if i wanted my name out there i would have used that as my screen name, most likely.
if you have issue with me, or anyone else, and you want to block me that’s your decision to make. like an adult should.
i don’t appreciate it when someone not only doesn’t open up a dialogue with me about any concerns or issues that they might have with me, but tries to call me out by posting my personal information…just…no.
going back and looking through my posts i see that you, at one point, asked me if i was high. why is that any of your concern? can i not make stupid or ridiculous comments in the forums if i want to?!
in another post you mention to another user that i was making inappropriate comments when no one else seems to have thought as much. just you. but you still went about posting my personal information in the forums, acting like some keyboard warrior.
no one else seems to have been offended by or thought that my comments were out of line but you. i am not willing to waste any more of my time having further discussions with you. this info here is simply for future reference. other people might not take too kindly to having their personal information put out there like that. you can get in a lot of trouble doing as much, as well. think. try acting like you respect yourself and have empathy for others.

Discourse allows all users to see any information that has been entered into the system regarding name and bio that the person has voluntarily entered. It’s not hidden. Anyone can click on any user’s link and see what they chose to share. It’s not hidden, privileged, or “need to know information”. It’s similar to info that a person puts as public info on their Facebook page and then anyone else with a Facebook account can click on their picture and see what that person has willingly and voluntarily shared. Discourse does not ask for personal sensitive information such as address or phone number any unique identifying information. Putting real name is completely optional and a pseudonym can be used if elected. All information displayed is what the user voluntarily put. So there’s no violation of Terms of Service. No doxing is even possible. No one can find where another person lives, what their email is, what their number is, what their real name is… Unless that user voluntarily shared that information unsolicited.

The point of the picture was to show the location of the block button. Any other info was incidental and what you voluntarily put out there for anyone to see. Which you can edit right now if you want.

And thank you for confirming why I blocked you in the first place. The way you’ve treated some other users on this forum is what prompted me to block you. I also wanted to make sure you couldn’t PM me.

Go to preferences. See, the name is completely optional. Profile pic is optional. And the email option to “never show to public” is the default. Check the account preferences and you’ll see that personal info is not available to others, unless you voluntarily put it out there.

1 Like

@nachosalad78
Flagging a direct message doesn’t really do much when you and I are the only parties who would be able to see the message. Nor does it diminish the truth of my words.
@Deron
Thank you for your post explaining how to block someone - I’ll find it handy VERY soon =)

1 Like