Out of Stock Products

Hi @Kathryn_Huel, can I also get on the Unflavored Huel Black / Powder 3.x notification list, please? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello, could you also add me to the list as well for Unflavored Huel Black / Powder 3.0.

1 Like

Hello @Kathryn_Huel could you also add me to the waiting list for when the Unflavored Huel Black / Powder 3.x is back in stock? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Ope & @bryanlee798 - Welcome to the forum to both of you, so glad to have you here! I’ve added you both to the contact sheet so we’ll be in touch :revolving_hearts:

@explosiveace I was not able to find an account linked to your email (this has to do with how we get in touch with you!) so I’ve privately messaged you to get some additional information :hugs:

1 Like

Hi, I apologize if this has been recently responded to, scrolling through I do not see my answer. I was looking to order a couple of out of stock items, Yellow Coconut Curry, Thai Green Curry and Chick’n Mushroom Pasta. Do we have an ETA? Can I be notified when back in stock? Thanks.

2 Likes

Four out of ten Hot and Savory products are out of stock. I am glad that these products are so popular and business is good, but being 40% out of items seems high to me.

2 Likes

Want to try Hot and Savory, but with 4 flavors out of stock makes it hard to select 3 products, especially when I see they’re available on Amazon still (at 150+% the price). Can I be notified when Pasta Bolognese and Chick’n & Mushroom Pasta is available?

2 Likes

I got some of these on a one-time purchase and loved them! Now I’m anxious to set up a subscription but the ones I liked best are out of stock. Is there an estimate on when those will be available or a way to get notified?

2 Likes

Hi @nessaraeb - Welcome to the forum! :hugs:

We don’t have specific dates to share on this at the moment, but rest assured we are hard at work trying to get things back in stock ASAP! If there are specific items you are waiting to come back in stock feel free to email our customer experience team support@huel.com and let them know which ones so you can be added to the contact sheet for when they’re back!

We try to keep all similar topic discussions together here on the forum, so I’m now going to merge this thread with the Out of Stock thread we already have going.

why does the mac & cheese taste nothing like macaroni & cheese?

all of the other flavors I’ve had are really good!

:weary:

@pelican
I do not care for the mac n cheese at all. Tastes nothing like mac n cheese.
I’ve been doing 50/50 with mexican chili and it makes it so much better for my palate

2 Likes