Out of Stock Products

All of my staples are out of stock at the moment - mac ‘n’ cheese and mushroom flavors of Hot and Savory plus peanut butter flavored Huel Black. Any idea when they’ll be back in stock? I’ve noticed flavors are often out of stock, which makes me highly unlikely to subscribe, so I end up paying more for my Huel - luckily, it’s not that much more…

Anyway - please let me know when my favorites will be back! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I subscribe and added mac and cheese to my order. First hot and savory. They substituted it for sweet and sour. Man was it terrible. Not to happy.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this… I was hoping that subscribing would be a good way of ensuring I get items when they are back in stock. Good to know that is not the way it works.

3 Likes

Hi, new to Huel. Really like H&S. Two questions:

• I see that there are flavors out of stock on the website. How long to product shortages typically last - when will they be back in stock?
  • How frequently does Huel develop new H&S flavors or discontinue current H&S flavors?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I second this. I would like to know when hot and savory macaroni & cheese and the mock chicken flavor will be back in stock. It does not say on the site, and back ordering is not permitted. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the message and massive apologies for the delay on some of our Hot & Savory. I’m afraid I can’t give you a date on this one. The team are working with our suppliers and production facilities to get H&S back in action as fast as possible.

n.b. I’ve merged 2 similar topics which both discussed out of stock Hot & Savory. @shaleth please see my response above. Sorry for the lack of stock and really hope that you’ll consider subscribing when they’re back. It’s worth noting that we always prioritise subscribers when we are short on stock. Our usual protocol is to put the product out of stock on site, and then continue to fulfil anyone who is subscribed (so long as stock allows).

2 Likes

@Tim_Huel , thanks for the merge and the response! :slight_smile:

If there were a way to specify “never substitute” or “only substitute with these items”, I would consider a subscription - and I figured subscribers would have priority.

4 Likes

ah… that’s good to know. now the Subscription feature becomes more valuable. makes more sense to me now!

1 Like

Thank You Tim! Is there anyway to specify not to ship substitutions on subscriptions?

1 Like

I don’t believe there is but that sounds like a pretty neat function to have. I’ll pass it on, but generally we get more complaints from not shipping people’s orders as opposed to shipping different items, or shipping partially fulfilled orders.

2 Likes

Any updates to the out of stock items?

1 Like

We’re hoping for this month on Hot & Savory, but I’m afraid I can’t be more specific than that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate, however, thank you for the update.

1 Like

DO NOT sign up for the subscription until they get their system figured out. I was a subscriber for Huel Black and when a flavor is out they do have a nice automated email to let you know and refund your $$. The problem… is now trying to get a replacement for that bag… as they DO NOT allow single bag purchases and lack a customer service mechanism to assist with getting you a replacement bag. Been going back and forth with the ‘customer service bots’ and one CS rep to try and figure this out… If they literally added a “hey we are currently out of stock with X flavor, please select a replacement” email (THAT IS IN STOCK) this could all be avoided…

1 Like

You have to wonder how much business is lost because products are out of stock for weeks at a time and people go to competitors instead. I’ve been waiting to place a 600 dollar order for 3 weeks now, but my favorite Huel Black & Savory flavors are still out of stock.

Any updates on when the black and savory flavors will all be available again?

1 Like

All my flavors are back in stock, except the newest H&S. :smile_cat: So glad to get my order in!

That’s the one I’m waiting on unfortunately, and the strawberry and cinnamon black flavors :frowning:

1 Like

When will the black products be back in stock?

2 Likes

Is there an ETA for Huel 3.0 in chocolate? It’s a staple in my diet - I’ve tried many Huel substitutes and none of them fill the gap from this shortage.

2 Likes

@CosmicMustard Great news! I’ve just had a look and it looks like Huel Powder v3.0 is available again on the US site :raised_hands::tada: Let me know if that is still not showing for you and I can try and help further.

@Boova - welcome to the forum, first of all! :hugs: - We’re working hard on getting our Black Edition Powders back in stock but unfortunately I don’t have any new information on a specific date to share at this time. If you’d like me to add you to the contact sheet for when they do return just let me know if there’s specific flavors you’re waiting on and I’d be happy to do so! :blush:

2 Likes