One referral code per order?

All of the referrals I made over the last few months seem to have come in at the same time, and since the rewards expire 3 months after the referral, they will be no good within probably a month at the most. I stopped checking the referral page about a month ago because I assumed people were just telling me they accepted my offer to be nice.
I am curious if there is a limit to how many of the 10 dollar referral credits can be used on one order. The terms state that they can’t be combined with other coupon codes, but can they be combined with each other? If not, why is there an expiration date for the reward that is so short? I’m going to be able to use 2 out of the 30 before they expire.

Only one referral code can be redeemed per order. However, if you have a stockpile and they expire before you can use them, just let us know and we’ll be happy to honor the discount code still and manually refund you for your Refer-a-Friend code if needed.

Lol can you use ALL of my codes on the subscription I forgot to reschedule to next month? xD I’m only half joking - it’s fine if you can’t :slight_smile: