Different Referral Rewards

Hueligan here!

It would be pretty cool if in the referral count section - along with the option to email the discount code - there would be additional options to add a free T-Shirt, Default Huel Bottle, Flavor Pack, or Trial Flavor pack that would be added to the cart, instead of a discount code. Or, an option to add “Use Referral Discount Checkbox” that would use one referral count that is eligible.

I only suggest this as if we already use a discount code, we can’t use two so the referral codes possibly won’t ever be used. Personally, I’d be more than happy to use the referral promotion for a small item instead.

I do think it would be better if you could apply multiple referral codes to the same order (obviously still only one per person referred), but as is, you could just apply it to your next order. That’s still a limit of one referral per order though.

1 Like

Anyone with any additional discount however such as Military, Medical Services,Students, and First Responders wouldn’t be able to use the referral code. The discount is already great, not complaining at all about it, but of course, it would still be great if those members could use successful referrals.

1 Like

I wish we could combine referral codes!

1 Like

Huel swag would be a better motivator IMO. Maybe some bars or a shirt you can tack on to a subscription delivery.

Come to think of it, I can’t believe that they haven’t tossed in a random bar or RTD to sample in my past orders.

1 Like