Nothing But Huel For 60 Days Straight (Ongoing: Day 35 Of 60)

Updated Bloodwork on Google docs, updated initial post. Will check edits on PC later if there’s any errors.

Uploaded blood test results through a pic so no one needs to scroll through google docs :smiley: Google docs just contains some additional information and the diary.

1 Like

I’ve experienced the cramps lately too. I wake up craving Huel now. Tonight I tried to eat a chocolate chip cookie AND LITERALLY SPIT IT OUT IN THE SINK. Then I treated myself to a thick-mixed half scoop of Huel. I would think I’m going crazy, except I feel soooo good.

4 Likes

The free gym finally opened up, beginning tomorrow 3-5/week. Almost paid for another gym. Glad things are starting to open back up again - safely as possible. I’m doing my best to stay extra safe since we’re handling and testing Covid samples ourselves now.

1 Like

Undersunfitness.com has a really good set of resistance bands I’ve been using for at-home workouts.

1 Like

I’m doing something similar. But I’m doing 2x huel a day and 400-500g dinner and snacks during the day. So far, I thought I’d need the snacks but I really don’t. I have a bad habit of mindlessly snacking while gaming or when board.

Also, love the canisters. Now I have a crafting project, lol.

1 Like

Oooo Huel got me here! Did not know there was an edit limit of 20. I’ll make a new thread whenever the 60 days is over. :smile:

New Thread Here: Huel 60 Days Straight w/ Bloodwork (Ongoing: Day 45/60) - Updated

[Edit Limit Reached For This Thread]

4 Likes

Congrats! Sounds amazing!
I would like to achieve same, just Huel, nothing else. But I get crazy hungry at 14:00 and then at 17:00again and low sugar. Then I eat bread or salat or even sweets.
How did you get over hunger?

I keep myself busy, just as prior to the Huel diet I would eat because I’m bored. I do feel very hungry if I stay up late, so I’ll just go to bed when that happens.

3 Likes

This is so amazing dude. Nearly 30 lbs lost in the first 30 days is crazy!

Cici’s? People eat Cici’s voluntarily?

Cici’s is amazing and I’m sort of sad I didn’t go again before I started the 1year project. I started the one year project on Sunday - and will be finishing 1st of 2022. I dropped over 8lbs already since Sunday, so it’s safe to assume that the initial 1st month weight loss included much water weight + gut-weight. And I think I just like Cicis more so since I used to love going with my family when I was younger :grin:

1 Like

That’s funny. I certainly meant no offense, but it’s not highly regarded here (or at least for myself).

Love reading your updates, it’s very inspirational. Keep it up.

None taken at all, I do know it’s pretty bad everyone jokes about how I like to go there at work, I don’t go often at all - I enjoy even more that its 6$ all you can eat haha. Last I went, you can’t even grab your own pizza anymore because of Covid - You have to wait in line and a staff member gets a plate for you and you tell them what you want. I’m getting a website built for the current 1-year project that will house all the updates/info, Huel forums locks edits after 30 Days but will still update here occasionally.

1 Like

Ha, yeah I used to go there back in the day with co-workers, which is how I was introduced to the place. I recall there being a taco pizza that I used to dig.

I just ordered my first subscription of Huel for similar reason and I’m loving the containers you store everything in. Can you share where you got them from?